If this blog helped you in any way, please donate a dollar here

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Clash of Clans on laptop computer

Okay this seems to be a click-bait but really not. Android Developers would know how painful it is to get the default android emulator up and running, not considering the pain that eventually follows when the actual application begins to run. It takes ages for the emulator to run even in a decent configuration PC or MacBook.

Now, I wasn't sure this could be done until my sister brought up the topic. She plays Clash of Clans on her laptop! Wow!

So, I decided to google. I knew about genymotion but it's a paid service, and then here's one emulator which actually worked for me on Mac OSX - BlueStacks.

Check this out:


Pretty cool huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment